CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Our life's purpose- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down ad when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Unorganized Chaos Can't Get More Hectic...

The past week or so for me has been off and I can not figure out why. I am now a stay at home Mom-and love it, but am ridiculously behind on everything. I am behind on e-mail, blogging, my boutique on Etsy and the list just goes on and on. I seemed to have more things under control when I was working part-time. I can add a few positives to the list that "Santa" has done his shopping, we have the kids teacher's Christmas' gifts, and a few other family members. Does that make it any better though?

We will see how long it takes me to get it going again. Just adjusting to a new schedule is what I am telling my self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment