CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Our life's purpose- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down ad when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Friday, September 17, 2010

I Love You...

As many know, Johnston is a Mommy's boy. We are a lot alike and he is a carbon copy of me...just a boy. He is also most definitely my favorite boy in the world--I think it kinda shows, too.

Johnston has been teething and has had it rough for over a week with swollen gums, bad diapers, a blistered hinny, etc... He has not been napping well this week because of the diaper issue. He slept for about 45 minutes today I decided to let him watch a few cartoons in Mommy and Daddy's bed to have some rest time-which is a special treat. After I turned the TV on and got him comfy in our bed he asked me to sit with him (well, he pointed to the pillow beside him and said please, which is what he meant) he scooted to me and gave me a hug and a kiss and said "I love you". It was absolutely sweet.

He always says I love you after you tell him first, but hearing him say it first was wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment