CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Our life's purpose- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down ad when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Most Wonderful Birthday

The joy of having children is greater than I had ever imagined. The kids spent the night with my parents last night at their house out in Greenville. I had a meeting at church this afternoon, so Kenny met them half way to get the kids back like we normally do.

On their adventure home they stopped and got me a bottle of my favorite perfume, cards and cupcakes to celebrate my birthday. After they got home, Kamryn sang "Happy Birthday" to me and I had tears in my eyes It was absolutely precious!! Everything was simple, but I was overwhelmed by how excited they were to help celebrate. We had cupcakes with candles and Kamryn chatted about how she got to pick out the gift bag and how she thought I would like it. Johnston chimed in every once in a while with a few jabbers.

I have to say that being a Mom and celebrating birthdays is more awesome than it was hanging out with my friends when I was a kid. I am truly blessed to have a loving husband and two precious kids!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment